Πέμπτη 25 Ιουλίου 2013

Miley Cyrus claims that she isn’t really sure who One Direction are despite previously tweeting about the boys, who is she trying to kid?

Miley Cyrus may be doing a stellar job of shaking her clean-cut Disney image but we’re not entirely convinced that she’s just too cool to know who One Direction are.

Miley Cyrus is too cool to know who One Direction are, apparently.

But this is exactly what the 20-year-old singer claimed in a recent Q&A session with Heat.

When asked if she was a fan of the group, Miley was quick to claim that she knew very little about the world’s biggest boy band, well right now at least.

She said: “I mean, don’t ask me to name a song or something because I can’t do that. I know what they look like." 

Oh come on Miley, everyone knows a One Direction song whether they like it or not.

The ‘We Can’t Stop’ singer was then probed as to whether she had ever met any of the boys, leading to Miley becoming supposedly confused between Niall Horan and Harry Styles.

Miley Cyrus claims she doesn't know any of One Direction's songs.

She claimed:"I think so, I think I met Harry, I think, backstage, I don't really remember that much. 

"I just remember my sister was super excited. I don’t really know them that much, that’s like so bad but it’s like I listen to urban." 

Ok Miley, then please explain this tweet you posted earlier on in the year with Niall Horan in the recording studio where you explicitly mentioned his name in the caption?

Miley Cyrus poses with Niall Horan in the recording studio.

Or perhaps you could also tell us that if you have no idea who Harry Styles, why you tweeted a picture of yourself hugging a cardboard cut of the heart throb alongside the caption:  "In no way do I want Harry. No offense. I'm sure that'll be a story now 2. I'm happily engaged. Just got saucy with a cardboard cut out." 

Miley Cyrus snuggles up to a cardboard cut out of Harry Styles.

Sorry Miley but your claims simply don’t wash with us.

Perhaps she was just miffed that the boys recently broke her record of racking up the fastest number of hits in 24 hours on Vevo with new single ‘Best Song Ever’.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου